Saturday 18 January 2014

Hi kind strangers whom I do not know yet, I am a newly graduated emerging professional fine artist and this is a blog about my art. Feel free to follow it and see how my art progresses as I officially become part of this crazy art world. First things first I am going to post about my favorite pieces I did in the last year and a half, then as I complete new pieces this year (2014) I will start adding posts about them too. To give some insight into the work that goes into these pieces I will post progress images from time to time. I recently finished my BA Fine Arts degree in 2013 and I am very excited to start sharing my work to the world, so a warm welcome to all of you who came to check it out.

This is the first own choice artwork I did in 2012 during the third year of my BA Fine Arts degree. It recently became my first artwork sold through the State of the Art Online gallery, you can check out more work of mine for sale at www.stateoftheart.co.za/art-by-san-mar%C3%AD-van-wyk/151


San-Marí van Wyk, Freedom in the Strokes, 2012.
Oil on Canvas, 190 x 190 cm.

Details of Freedom in the Strokes:






No comments:

Post a Comment